All of us at the Office of Arts & Culture are with you during this difficult time and know that many of you are facing challenging decisions about cancellations, postponements, and closures that impact the incredible work you do serving your missions and communities.
Please be assured that your awarded grant funding is secure. We will work with you on options if you need to offer your funded program, project, or service virtually or in a different format than originally planned. Our Program Managers are also working to adjust timelines and some requirements for requesting awarded grant funding. Please contact your Program Manager to explore available options:
- Arts in Parks / Neighborhood & Community Arts / smART ventures: Jenny Crooks (email@example.com / 206.684.7084)
- CityArtist: Irene Gómez (firstname.lastname@example.org / 206.684.7310)
- Civic Partners / Cultural Facilities Fund: Kathy Hsieh (email@example.com / 206.733.9926)
- Langston Hughes Performing Arts Institute Facility Grant: Amanda Licorish (firstname.lastname@example.org / 206.684.4758)
- Youth Arts: Kristi Woo (email@example.com / 206.727.8671)
Unsure who to your Program Manager is? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.684.7171 and we’ll help connect you with your Program Manager.
Our Program Managers are currently receiving a high volume of inquiries and requests, and many are working remotely, but they will respond to messages and calls as quickly as they’re able.
Thank you for the role each of you plays in uplifting and bringing community together: we appreciate you and the essential work you do!
Leave a Reply